How do I apply?
- Send your resume to our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where are your locations?
- Arvada, CO – Headquarters
- McKinney, TX
- Austin, TX
- Houston, TX
- Eden Prairie, MN
What benefits do you offer?
- Pie offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental coverage for you and your dependents. Pie covers the full premium cost for the employee portion of these plans.
- At no cost to you, Pie also provides short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance and AD&D insurance.
- Additional voluntary benefit offerings include vision coverage, increased life insurance and AD&D coverage, flex spending accounts, health savings account (HSA), dependent care, and supplemental Aflac insurance.
- Pie contributes 3% of your annual base salary to the 401K plan whether or not you contribute to the plan. We also offer a traditional 401K option as well as a Roth 401K and you are immediately 100% vested in all contributions.
- After one year of service, you can be reimbursed up to $5,280 per rolling year for qualifying tuition expenses.
- Regular, full-time employees may take up to 4 hours per month as paid time off to serve as a volunteer in a school or other organization registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit.
- Pie offers Time Off With Pay (TOWP) to use at your discretion for vacation, sick, personal and holiday time.
When are your internship?
- Most of our internships take place during the summer months, from May to August. We also have part-time positions that are ideal for students throughout the year on an as-needed basis.
Will you be recruiting at my school?
- Currently, Pie has formal recruiting efforts at Colorado School of Mines, University of Wyoming, Iowa State University, University of Texas at Arlington, and North Dakota State University. However, we review qualified candidates from any background or university for our internships and entry-level openings.