- Job Title: Office Assistant/Runner
- Reports To: HR Director/Office Manager
- Location: Denver, CO
Pie Consulting & Engineering is a leading building science and forensic consulting engineering firm with offices throughout the nation. Pie’s corporate headquarters are located in Arvada, Colorado at the base of the Rocky Mountain foothills (West of Denver). We serve clients throughout the US and internationally. Our continued growth results from trusted relationships with outstanding clients and an unyielding commitment to their success while adhering to our own CORE values of:
Pie Consulting & Engineering is a fast-growing, private, entrepreneurial firm. Due to our continued success, we are expanding our staff to meet the demand and need of our clients. Our culture is employee-centric and promotes professional growth, opportunity, education/training, and is always considering the next strategic move for advancement of the company and our staff. The work environment is challenging, fast-paced, multi-faceted, dynamic and professional.
The Office Assistant is in charge of executing general clerical duties under the direction of the Human Resources Director, Office Manager and/or Principals of the firm. The primary purpose of the Office Assistant is to be available to run errands as needed for the business, back up the receptionist and perform general office tasks. The Office Assistant is responsible for special projects as assigned. The Office Assistant may come in contact with confidential information or documents, maintaining confidentiality is required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform work related errands, and errands as needed for the Principals.
- Provide back up support to the Front Desk Receptionist during breaks and time off.
- Responsible for coordination and facilitation of company events; monthly Birthday celebrations, summer BBQs, Enjoy the Ride activities, Community outreach including supporting the Cherrity Pie Festival.
- Work with Receptionist to maintain a well-stocked and neat and organized office, break rooms, conference rooms
- Assist Office Manager with fleet and Principal vehicles to ensure they are properly maintained and serviced per the manufacture warranty, WI as well as incidental servicing as needed
- Help with coordination of fleet and Principal Vehicle insurance, license plate renewals, toll tags for Corporate and remote locations; ensure timely renewals for all vehicles
- Facilitate any vehicle or rental vehicle insurance claims and or repair
- Perform special projects as requested, i.e. research equipment, mailings, event planning
- Acknowledge incoming requests within 24 hours of receipt
Education/ Formal Training Required:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Job and Industry Experience Required:
- 1 year general clerical work
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook
- Proven ability to operate general office equipment; computer, printer, copier, scanner
Job and Industry Experience Preferred:
- Professional Services industry
- Flexible, responsive and confident multi-tasker able to work independently, handle multiple deadlines and accommodate shifting priorities.
- Must demonstrate a commitment to quality, organization, meticulous attention to detail and consistency in work product
- Must demonstrate good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must have valid drivers license
- Must be able to pass drug test and contingencies
- Physical Requirements:
- Ability to lift up to 15 pounds regularly, 25 pounds occasionally and 50 pounds seldom
Pie Consulting & Engineering offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits including monthly variable bonus program, year-end bonus program, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long and short term disability insurance, flexible spending account and 401(k). We offer generous time off benefits, including paid time off to perform charitable work in the community.
If you are interested in joining our team of passionate experts, please send your resume to email@example.com