Pie Consulting & Engineering is a leading building science and forensic consulting engineering firm with offices throughout the nation. Pie’s corporate headquarters are located in Arvada, Colorado at the base of the Rocky Mountain foothills (West of Denver). We serve clients throughout the US and internationally. Our continued growth results from trusted relationships with outstanding clients and an unyielding commitment to their success while adhering to our own CORE values of:
Pie Consulting & Engineering is a fast-growing, private, entrepreneurial firm. Due to our continued success, we are expanding our staff to meet the demand and need of our clients. Our culture is employee-centric and promotes professional growth, opportunity, education/training, and is always considering the next strategic move for advancement of the company and our staff. The work environment is challenging, fast-paced, multi-faceted, dynamic and professional.
The Front Desk Receptionist is the voice and face of Pie to all callers and guests and must possess a welcoming, professional demeanor. Responsibilities will include fielding telephone calls, welcoming visitors and general clerical duties. Work will be completed as part of a team, as well as independently. Tasks to include but not limited to proposal assembly, mailing, filing, researching office equipment options, supply ordering, meeting preparations, building maintenance coordination, and general office duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the front office switchboard, professionally route calls from internal and external clients with accuracy and within 3 rings
- Effectively coordinate and communicate coverage schedule for breaks, planned time off
- Act as the face of Pie for all in person visitors, provide a welcoming environment, notify staff of visitors
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related clerical tasks, projects and results as needed; can take direction with ease in multiple forms and work with all levels of internal management and personnel. Examples include, monthly birthday celebration set up, assistance with ETR events, filing, copying, binding, watering plants
- Receive and deliver mail to appropriate person on same day received; handle any Fed-ex shipping requests timely and with accuracy, ensure mail is picked up or dropped in the mail box at the end of each day
- Maintain a clean and organized work space at the front desk and in all common areas including the break rooms, and kitchen(s)
- Ensure fresh coffee is brewed and available each day and water is available and set up in conference rooms for external client meetings and as requested for internal meetings
- Maintain and stock office supplies as needed, or monthly; including toner, and office equipment, coffee and kitchen supplies
- Responsible for ordering business cards, Pie clothing orders and coordination OSHA training
- Manage conference room schedules, including set up and troubleshooting of web Ex or go-to meetings
- Maintain up to date, accurate work instructions for the front office responsibilities
- Facilitate ordering and delivery of food orders as requested
- Maintain content for the EBB communications board
- Enter and edit customer data within the CRM system
- Create and communicate and perform fridge clean out on a regular basis
- Maintain postage meter and supplies
- Coordinate facilities maintenance, cleaning and office vendors as needed
- Regular and reliable attendance and physical presence in the office
Education/ Formal Training Required:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Job and Industry Experience Required:
- 1 year administrative experience inclusive of answering multiline switchboard
- Demonstrated ability to multitask effectively
Education/ Formal Training Preferred:
- Bachelors Degree
Job and Industry Experience Preferred:
- Administrative experience in a small to mid-size in engineering, construction, architecture, or other professional industry
- Interpersonal Skills – Has good listening skills, builds strong relationships, is flexible/open minded, negotiates effectively, solicits performance feedback and acts on recommendations for improvement.
- Planning – Develops realistic plans, sets goals, aligns plans with company goals, plans for and manages resources, anticipates need for creating contingency plans, coordinates/cooperates with others.
- Adaptability/Flexibility – Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs.
- Personal Organization – Keeps information organized and accessible, maintains clean/functional work space, works systematically/efficiently, and manages time well.
- Quality – Is attentive to detail and accuracy, is committed to excellence, looks for improvements continuously, monitors quality levels.
- Productivity – Manages a fair workload, volunteers for additional work, prioritizes tasks, develops good work procedures, manages time well, and handles information flow.
Successful completion of:
- Background Check
- Drug test
Pie Consulting & Engineering offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits including monthly variable bonus program, year-end bonus program, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long and short term disability insurance, flexible spending account and 401(k). We offer generous time off benefits, including paid time off to perform charitable work in the community.
If you are interested in joining our team of passionate experts, please send your resume to email@example.com