Senior Business Development Specialist
- Job Title: Senior Business Development Specialist
- Reports To: VP, Midwest Operations
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
Pie Consulting & Engineering is a leading building science and forensic engineering firm with offices throughout the nation. Pie’s corporate headquarters are located in Arvada, Colorado at the base of the Rocky Mountain foothills (West of Denver). We serve clients throughout the US and internationally. Our continued growth results from trusted relationships with outstanding clients and an unyielding commitment to their success while adhering to our own CORE values of:
Pie Consulting & Engineering is a fast-growing, private, entrepreneurial firm. Due to our continued success, we are expanding our staff to meet the demand and need of our clients. Our culture is employee-centric and promotes professional growth, opportunity, education/training, and is always considering the next strategic move for advancement of the company and our staff. The work environment is challenging, fast-paced, multi-faceted, dynamic and professional.
The Senior Business Development Specialist plays a key role in driving revenue growth by helping to identify business opportunities, meeting short and long term strategic goals, negotiating and closing deals, and maintaining knowledge of current market conditions. This will be done through consultative selling to initiate long term relationships with prospective clients, as well as by managing existing client relationships in partnership with Pie’s technical staff, and under direct assignment to Pie’s Business Development Manager. The Senior Business Development Specialist will be responsible for sales, proposals, referrals, data management, and client development.
New Client Relationships
1. Help determine and provide support needed in business development and marketing related matters
2. Identify, support, and help win new business prospects, through researching, refining and developing plans for targeting prospects
3. Actively participate in and may lead the full cycle sales process for both new and existing clients.
4. Make initial prospective client outreach via calls as well as follow-up communications with prospective clients on future and proposed opportunities.
5. Consistently identify and pursue new business prospects with positive results
6. Cultivate and maintain effective business relationships with decision makers in prospective industries
7. Drive potential new business from current clients through outreach and follow-up communications on future and proposed opportunities
8. Periodic assistance with technical support to field team
9. Promote technical services to clients with competency so as to fully advise on best solutions.
10. Manages proposal process including estimating, writing, presentation and coordination of stakeholders
11. Continually work to implement process efficiencies and best practices, to include maintenance of proposal templates, pricing workbooks, and proposal tracking database
12. Regularly follow-up on outstanding proposals, facilitate connections between client and appropriate staff as needed
13. Develop, and track and project marketing/sales activity
14. Actively measure client interactions and results by utilizing CRM and other reporting tools to improve results
15. Promotes the Pie culture and present self as a brand ambassador in all interactions
16. Represent Pie during client meetings and at other sales related events
Pie Consulting & Engineering offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits including monthly variable bonus program, year-end bonus program, medical, dental, life insurance, long and short term disability insurance, flexible spending account and matching 401(k). We also offer generous time off benefits, including paid time off to perform charitable work in the community.
If you are interested in joining our team of passionate experts, please send your resume to email@example.com