Pie Consulting & Engineering Announces Recent Project Awards Across the United States
Arvada, Colorado – December 18, 2014 – Pie Consulting & Engineering (www.pieglobal.com), a leading provider of building and forensic science services, today announced several recent 2014 project awards that represent a growing and diverse client base in all sectors.
With an increased demand for Pie’s expertise and consulting services in building and forensic sciences, the Colorado-based firm has expanded its reach both domestically and internationally during the past year. Its clients span an impressive list of national general contractors, design professionals, and owner groups, as well as insurance and legal professionals and corporate players.
To insure its clients’ needs are met at the highest level, Pie increased its staff by 26% in 2014.
Marking its 15th anniversary this year, Pie provides a comprehensive range of engineering, rehabilitative design, consulting, enclosure commissioning (BECx), construction management, and field performance testing services.
The company is proud to announce the following recent 2014 awarded projects:
COLORADO OFFICE (corporate headquarters):
Building Science Group projects:
- NASA Kennedy Space Central Campus Headquarters – Cape Canaveral, Florida
- Chevron Human Resources Facilities Project – Salt Lake City, Utah
- Z-Block Hotel and Office – Denver, Colorado
- University of Colorado Folsom Field & Athletic Complex – Boulder, Colorado
Forensic Science Group projects:
- Provincetown Landing – Littleton, Colorado
- 17th Street Condos – Laramie, Wyoming
- Lake Creek Village – Edwards, Colorado
- Ajax Lofts – Denver, Colorado
- Austin Public Library – Austin, Texas
- Bank of America Plaza Tower – Midland, Texas
- North Richland Hills City Hall – outside of Fort Worth, Texas
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport Consolidated Rental Care Facility – Austin, Texas
- University of Minnesota Microbiology Research Facility – Minneapolis, Minnesota
- University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences – Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Mayo Clinic/Block E Redevelopment – Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Park Nicollet Maple Grove Specialty Center – Maple Grove, Minnesota
About Pie Consulting & Engineering
Pie Consulting & Engineering is a leading global provider of building and forensic science experts who provide a comprehensive and diverse range of engineering, rehabilitative design, consulting, enclosure commissioning (BECx), construction management, and field performance testing services. Founded in 1999, we service our development, design, construction, insurance/claims, and legal professional clients globally from our headquarters in Colorado and multiple regional offices strategically positioned throughout the nation. To learn more, visit www.pieglobal.com