Pie Retained by Mortenson on Sanford Dickinson Medical Clinic Project
Minneapolis, Minnesota (February 28, 2013) – Pie Consulting & Engineering (Pie) has been awarded the Building Enclosure Consulting contract for the new Sanford Health Dickinson Medical Clinic located in Dickinson, North Dakota. Mortenson Construction is the lead contractor for the project.
The new, $20 million health care facility will replace the existing Sanford Health Dickinson Clinic. Slated to open in summer 2014, the new facility will be more than three times the size of the current one and will feature a walk-in clinic, an ambulatory surgery center, infusion services for cancer treatment, and space for mobile MRI and CT scans.
- Technical Plan and Specifications Review of Contract Documents
- Provide technical report listing all building enclosure concerns related to the air, vapor, thermal integrity and performance of the enclosure system
- Review Shop Drawings pertaining to the: Curtainwall/Glazing/Fenestrations Roofing Systems
- Prepare detailed Material Compatibility Review checklist
- Conduct on-site inspection of enclosure mock-up
- Perform on-site enclosure inspections and related reporting.
“This is an exciting opportunity to continue our long relationship with Mortenson, who is the most prominent general contractor in the region, supported by their recent award of the Minnesota Vikings stadium construction contract.” – Brian Erickson, P.E., RRC, Principal.