Pie Retained for Rehabilitation Design and Quality Assurance of The Landing at Cherry Creek
Arvada, Colorado (April 2, 2013) – Pie Consulting & Engineering (Pie) has been awarded a contract with The Landing at Cherry Creek Condominium Association in Aurora, Colorado to perform repair design and construction-phase quality assurance (QA) services on 153 condominiums; encompassing 38 total buildings including the community clubhouse. Systems included in the rehabilitation efforts will include structural, civil site conditions, roofing, and building envelope.
Pie rehabilitation services will specifically include:
- Complete project coordination
- Review of original Construction Documents
- On-site observations and assessment of construction defects; prioritization of construction recovery efforts
- Prepare Repair Plans and Specifications
- Construction Administration
- Quality Assurance observations to determine general compliance with repair plans and specifications.
“Prioritization and repair of the construction defects at The Landing at Cherry Creek present unique challenges to Pie and the Association. We look forward to developing cost- and time-effective design and repair solutions based on our experience with other, extensive rehabilitation projects along the Front Range.” – Joe Smith, AIA, Senior Forensic Architect