Pie Services Over 20% of Top 100 Design-Build Firms
Arvada, Colorado (September 6, 2012) – Pie Consulting & Engineering (Pie) is proud to be collaborating with more than 20% of the design-build general contracting firms listed on the Top 100 Design-Build Firms for 2012. Published annually by Engineering News Record (ENR), the list ranks the 100 largest U.S. design-build firms, both publicly and privately held, based on revenue derived from projects delivered using the design-build project delivery system.
Pie services to these firms have included:
- as-built site condition assessments
- building enclosure commissioning (BECx)
- design phase consulting
- construction phase quality assurance
- construction phase forensic engineering
- structural vibration analysis and monitoring
- building performance testing
- whole building air barrier testing
“It’s rewarding to recognize our role in assisting a substantial number of Pie’s clients listed on the Top 100 Design-Build Firms. We realized early on that providing a full-suite of consulting and engineering services to our clients was essential to staying competetive within our ever-changing industry.” – Paul Duncan, Pie President.