Claims investigations require the ability to take complex matters and simplify them into manageable recommendations.
Pie Consulting & Engineering understands your need to complete a claim investigation accurately and efficiently. Whether it’s damage caused by significant weather events such as wind, water, hail, snow, or tornadoes, Pie’s analysis will be timely, precise and complete to expedite the claim adjustment process.
Pie’s engineering services extend beyond the forensic building investigations phase into the remediation and repair phase of large loss claims. Pie’s forensic building consultants and engineers have decades of experience in building damage assessment, roof consulting, rehabilitation design, construction management and project oversight to ensure the loss is restored in a timely and cost-effective manner without sacrificing quality. With a deep-rooted and in-depth understanding of building codes and constructability, Pie’s Forensic Engineering division provides practical solutions and a recipe for success!
Areas of Expertise:
- Structural Engineering and Analysis
- Roof Evaluation and Testing – Commercial and Residential
- Catastrophe Response – Large Loss
- Building Envelope – Water Intrusion
- Mechanical Engineering
- Repair Design and Construction Management
- Building Code Reviews
- Damage Cost Engineering
- Appraisal/Umpire Representation
- Facade Condition Assessments
- Roof Asset Management Programs
- Civil/Site Grading Analysis
Significant Weather Events:
- Wind Force Damage
- Hail Impact
- Water Intrusion
- Weight of Ice/Snow
- Mechanical/Simulated Peril Damage
- Structural Fire Damage