Rehabilitation & Design
Think about that last slice of pie. It’s a reminder of all that remains from what used to be. Such reminders are much more distressing when they adversely affect properties and remove people from the normalcy of their everyday lives.
Pie’s building rehabilitation and design services are specifically tailored to address a wide variety of structural and building enclosure systems, deficiencies, and failures. In serving projects across the country, Pie Consulting & Engineering has the proven expertise to provide thorough building condition assessments and effectively diagnose the proper repair design.
Our ability to clearly present project sequencing, coupled with our technical capability to advise on costs, provides seamless service at a time when performance matters most. Ultimately, our common purpose is to help put properties and lives back to where they are whole again.
- Designer of Record
- Structural Engineering
- Masonry Restoration
- Curtainwall Repair and Retrofit Design
- Historical Restoration
- Construction Vibration Monitoring and Reporting
- Facade Surveys and Assessments
- Roof Replacement Design and Construction Administration
- Budgeting and Prioritization of Repair Options
- Disaster Response Shoring and Repair Design
- Property Condition Assessments
- Roof Asset Management and Budgeting
- Building Code Upgrade Analysis
- Energy Code Analysis
- Air Leakage/Thermal Performance Analysis and Testing
- Plaza Deck and Below Grade Waterproofing
- Construction Administration
- Field Mock-Up and In-Situ Performance Testing
- Operations and Maintenance Manuals
- Construction Phase Quality Assurance