POSTED ON December 23, 2016
Pie Consulting & Engineering (www.pieglobal.com), a leading provider of building and forensic science services has hit another milestone in 2016, adding 17 technical and support staff members since January 1, 2016.
“2016 marks the second year of unprecedented growth at Pie,” said Jaclyn Fullen, Pie’s Human Resources Director. “A strong demand for our expertise and consulting services is driving growth in all our market segments, allowing us to expand our opportunities to attract top talent around the country.”
The addition of these highly qualified professionals boosts Pie’s staffing by 20% this year, which follows on the heels of a 25% increase in 2015.
“This expansion, both in breadth and depth of expertise, will enable Pie to continue to deliver optimal service to our growing and diverse client base,” Fullen said. “I don’t anticipate this slowing down any time soon.”
Pie’s reputation as a trusted-advisor and industry leader continues to draw the attention of business and industry leaders. The company recently was as one of the top 250 privately held companies by Colorado Biz Magazine for the second year in a row and in 2015 was a Colorado Companies to Watch award winner.
The company is proud to announce the following 2016 staff additions:
COLORADO (corporate headquarters):
• Amber Brumley – Accounting Manager
• Brecken Joos –HR Generalist
• Tanya Fedorowicz – Equipment & Safety Coordinator
• Eric Hand – Department Manager
• Ta Her – Accounting Specialist
• Rachel Schmidt – Project Manager
• Sam Reinicke – Specialist
• Clinton Standish – Staff Engineer
• Melanie Vastardis – Front Desk
Eric Hand and Rachel Schmidt
• Shannon Pierce – Project Manager
• Ivan Pinto – Senior Specialist
• Dan Barbuto – Staff Engineer
• Brian Glover – Department Manager
• Frank Griffin – Project Manager
• Chad Guichard – Specialist
• Gary Masterman – Project Manager
• Patrick Palmer – Designer
Pie currently has regional offices in Minnesota and Texas with satellite offices around the country to serve its diverse client base both domestically and internationally.
About Pie Consulting & Engineering
Pie Consulting & Engineering is a leading global provider of building and forensic science experts who provide a comprehensive and diverse range of engineering, rehabilitative design, consulting, enclosure commissioning (BECx), construction management, and field performance testing services. Founded in 1999, we service our development, design, construction, insurance/claims, and legal professional clients globally from our headquarters in Colorado and multiple regional offices strategically positioned throughout the nation. To learn more, visit www.pieglobal.com.